In This Section
Hot off the Press
Use Videos to Promote Your Business
Posted on 12/14/2015
Making videos may seem daunting, but thanks to affordable cameras and easy-to-use software, nearly any small business can use videos to enhance their marketing efforts.
Consider these tips from Entrepreneur.com
- Demonstrate your product or service: Don't just tell, show your customers how your business works. In other words, bring your how-to guides to life.
- Use customer testimonials: Your best fans can explain on video how using your products or services solved a problem or improved their lives. Help prospects see themselves in the stories of real people.
- Introduce your staff: This simple method can help show your dedication, passion and commitment to customer satisfaction. It can also create a greater connection with customers by showing them the faces and personalities of your employees.
- Offer a video tour of your office or business location: This is a great way to add some spice to your website's "About Us" page.
- Request to take a poll or survey: Add a personal touch to your "Tell us what you think" feedback requests by creating a video. In it, assure customers that their opinions matter.